POST 1>> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

 It is very difficult to choose which country I would like to visit at this time. There are many beautiful places and I am very undecided. If I had the opportunity to travel now, I would go to Turkey. 

I don't know much about the country, but I know that it is positioned between western and eastern cultures, as well as the history of the great Ottoman Empire and the seaport.

The first thing I would like to do, would be to have a coffee of beans and visit the Ottoman architecture of the country. I would also like to go to religious centers and cemeteries of the sultanates. I love Ottoman history. 

I would just like to visit, as Turkey is a country with a very different culture, like for example, the language. Besides, women are more oppressed, which must change. And I wouldn't like to be so far from home.

I hope to travel there someday and also, to tour Europe.








Comentarios

  1. i just think about coffee and novels, i'm very ignorant about Turkey but sounds interesting

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares