POST 5>> "SERIES "

 It's been more than a week since I wrote on the blog, so hello again. 

In this chapter of the blog i tolk about my favorite series. To be honest, I never finish the series, I'm very distracted and I leave them half way through. :(

But personally, my favorite series since I was a girl, is Dragon Ball. I've seen them all and the ones that have come out recently too. At one point I was a big fan hahaha. I like it a lot because the story is very interesting and I love the characters. Besides, it's very funny. 

The kind of series I like, are usually anime. What I watch the most, are criminal series or very funny. 

Although, I don't watch many series and I leave them half way through, I have a list of series that I would like to see. I want to see one that came out recently, "The Crown", where it talks about Princess Diana and the crown of England. I find it very interesting so I will start it today. 

Anyway, I've finished watching many series, but I still don't have any that would take away my sleep. 

See you in the next blog, thanks for reading!





Comentarios

Entradas populares