POST 2 >> THE BEST CONCERT

 I don't think it was the best concert, but it was very exciting. It was Justin Bieber's concert at the National Stadium in October 2011. Bieber at that time was a teenage singer. Now I don't know anything about him, but in those years I knew, inclusive, his shoe size. 

I waited in line for hours to get into the stadium. I went with a friend and we cried from start to finish. There were a lot of people, it was packed. I was very excited because I was going to meet my teenage idol. I enjoyed going, I knew all the songs and for a long time it was the best day of my life. Now I remember it and me laugh. 

A random memory was that before the concert, with a group of friends we went for many days to the hotel where Justin was staying, and I never saw him. I lost a lot of time but I don't regret it, hahaha.



Comentarios

  1. how sweet! haha i was in love with Justin too, but was harder (expensive) going to his concert because i didn't live in Santiago :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares