POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

 Today it's time to talk about my favorite movie. I haven't seen so many movies, few I finished watch, even when they talk about movies I stay behind. But, my favorite movie, which few have seen, is "The Others". 

It's the kind of movie I like, with suspense and unexpected endings. 

The last movie I saw, which I have seen 3 times already, is "Forrest Gump" and I recommend it 1000%. 

The best thing about watching good movies is that you can watch them a hundred times and they never bore you. 

For me, a good movie, apart from having a good story and plot, must contain funny moments, serious or one-line movies are boring for me. Anyway, I must say that I prefer to watch series, since I can pause them and continue watching them other day since I am a person who cannot stay stuck for long watching something, and if I do that with a movie, I lose the emotion haha. 

If you recommend me any movie (or series), I would appreciate it very much. 



Comentarios

  1. I have not seen "the others" but I have heard very good comments about the film, I will see it very soon! I recommend the series "The haunting of Bly Manor" which is on netflix is excellent.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares