Post 4 >> My Future Job

Hello everyone, this is my fourth post. Today I will write about my future job.
I would like to have a part-time job to have more free time for me, my friends, my plans and family. Hopefully, the job will be with very nice people, that the future job will not be rigid and can be complemented with the personal life of each worker.
I have never liked to stay in the same place, it would be great if the job was abroad and I could travel a lot.
Personally, I would also like to travel on my own, as well as become independent and buy the things I want, so the salary is very relevant to get the things I want.
Currently I study Public Administration, maybe I work in an office but I love my career. Even so, I like art very much, currently I do manicure and I always complement my responsibilities with things I like.  I hope I can continue learning many more things and apart from having a dependent job, have something of my own.

And you? would you like something similar?
It would be wonderful, to work part time and be to do the things you like at the same time.
Thanks for reading!




Ver las imágenes de origen

Comentarios

Entradas populares