POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

Hello! 
Times have changed lately, the pandemic has taken up a lot of our time and vacation time :'(. But thinking about it, I would love to visit too many places this summer. 
I was planning to go camping in Puerto Natales and visit Las Torres del Paine. Also, I have another option, to go to San Pedro de Atacama and get to Bolivia and its salt flats. All that is very nice. But if it doesn't come to fruition, my third option is to get to know my region better, to go to more peripheral places, to go trekking in places where I can get there easily or to go camping in Cajón del Maipo, there are beautiful places. 
I would like to make that beautiful trip with my friends and/or boyfriend. Also with my family but there is less freedom to do things. 
In this summer, apart from thinking about traveling to another place than the place where I live, i to continue doing volunteer work, as well as working in what I am currently doing, manicure. On the other hand, the last thing I want is to study something related to the university, but yes, I want to study other things related to natural cosmetics and manicure. I'm currently looking for a job so I can meet my summer goals. 
I hope you all can achieve your goals, may you be well!




Comentarios

  1. Wow, how great that you have so many plans. I hope you achieve your summer goals.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i don't know any of the places that you said but sounds great! i hope that you can travel to all of them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares